Graduate Diploma of Business Administration
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 1 year, 4 months / 8 subjects / 4 trimesters
Structure / 8 subjects: 6 core + 2 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Operations manager / Corporate strategist / Administration manager / Corporate leader
START DATE / March, July, September + November
The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration builds upon the Graduate Certificate and provides you with an understanding of the strategic approach required to achieve organizational success. This necessitates the adoption of disruptive innovation as well as emotional and cultural intelligence.
This course is also available online.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Perth / Sydney / Online
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Explain the broad economic, social, regulatory and ethical environment in which business operates
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge of business concepts and practices across a range of business disciplines
- Analyse a range of common economic situations using key economic theories, principles, models and laws
- Apply core management and accounting principles to the analysis of current business and accounting practices
- Communicate effectively in a range of business environments and with people from diverse backgrounds
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.