Work With Us
Kaplan Business School is always on the lookout for talented, dedicated and enthusiastic people who want to work with us. Join an organisation that is growing fast and continuously finding better ways of doing things. You'll be part of a community who are passionate about higher education and nurture staff and students alike in achieving their personal and career goals.
WHY WORK AT KBS?
At KBS, our culture centres around providing a supporting and nurturing environment for our whole community; not just our students. We operate in an environment where collaboration, accountability and communication are not only valued, but encouraged within all areas of the business.
As part of working with us at KBS, you will enjoy several benefits including:
- great work-life balance with flexible employment arrangements
- diverse and supportive culture
- professional development opportunities
- comprehensive support and wellness program
- variety of leave entitlements
- central, CBD locations across five Australian capital cities, with relocation opportunities
GLOBAL RECOGNITION, LOCAL STRENGTH
Kaplan is a global private education company, helping over one million students achieve their educational and career goals each year. Kaplan Australia offers programs and career opportunities through several brands including Kaplan Business School, Kaplan Professional, the University of Adelaide College, Murdoch Institute of Technology and Kaplan International Languages.
All of the institutions under the Kaplan Australia umbrella uphold the global Kaplan Values of:
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everything we do.
- Knowledge – We offer expert resources to help you achieve your academic and career best.
- Support – We give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Opportunity – We open doors and broaden access to education.
- Results – We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
These core values define our company culture and provide the framework for what we deliver to our students, clients and employees each day.