2020 DOMESTIC TUITION FEES
|Course||Subject Fee||Annual course fee||Course Fee|
|Diploma of Business||$1,775||$14,200||$14,200|
|Bachelor of Business||$1,775||$14,200||$42,600|
|Bachelor of Business (Accounting)||$1,775||$14,200||$42,600|
|Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management)||$1,775||$14,200||$42,600|
|Bachelor of Business (Management)||$1,775||$14,200||$42,600|
|Bachelor of Business (Marketing)||$1,775||$14,200||$42,600|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics||$2,450||n/a||$9,800|
|Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics||$2,450||$19,600||$19,600|
|Master of Business Analytics||$2,450||$19,600||$29,600|
|Master of Business Analytics (Extension)||$2,450||$19,600||$38,650|
|Graduate Certificate in Business Administration||$3,400||n/a||$13,600|
|Graduate Diploma of Business Administration||$3,400||$20,400||$27.200|
|Master of Business Administration||$3,400||$20,400||$40,800|
|Graduate Certificate in Accounting||$2,450||n/a||$9,800|
|Master of Professional Accounting||$2,450||$19,600||$29,400|
|Master of Accounting||$2,450||$19,600||$39,200|
NON-TUITION FEES FOR DOMESTIC STUDENTS
|Late Enrolment Fee*||$260|
|Recognition of Prior Learning Fee (after enrolment finalised)||$260|
|Assessment Re-mark Fee||$250|
|Replacement Student I.D. Card||$20|
|Overdue Library Book Fines||$5 per day|
|Photocopying Credits||$10 per 100 pages|
|Credit Charge Surcharge (Visa/MasterCard)||1.2% per transaction|
* Applied when tuition payment is received after the trimester start date.
The duration of each trimester is 14 weeks (including exam week) with a 3 week break before the commencement of the following trimester. Fees are subject to change and may be subject to an annual increase at the start of each subsequent calendar year for the duration of the course. Yearly fees are calculated based on the standard study option. You can find out more about our cancellation and refund policies on our School Policies page.
Kaplan Business School is approved as a Higher Education Provider (HEP) under section 16-50(I)(b) of the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (HESA), enabling students enrolled in eligible courses delivered by Kaplan Business School to apply for FEE-HELP. FEE-HELP is a Commonwealth Government loan available to eligible students in order to help pay part or all of their tuition fees. There is no loan fee payable if you are undertaking a postgraduate course at Kaplan Business School.
To be eligible for a FEE-HELP loan, you must:
- be an Australian citizen and study at least part of your course in Australia.
- be a New Zealand Special Category visa (SCV) holder or permanent humanitarian visa holder and meet the residency requirements.
- permanent residents can only get FEE-HELP for approved bridging studies.
- be enrolled in a fee-paying place at a provider that offers FEE-HELP loans.
- be enrolled in an eligible course at your provider by the census date (your provider can tell you if your course is eligible).
- submit the Request for FEE-HELP form to your provider by the census date.
- not have already borrowed up to your FEE-HELP limit.
- If you are studying at a non-university provider such as Kaplan Professional, you will also need to meet the 'pass rate' requirements.
To apply for FEE-HELP you will need to read the FEE-HELP information booklet and then request this option on your application form. Once you accept your Letter of Offer you will be provided with a FEE-HELP Application form to complete. Please note that you are only eligible for FEE-HELP if you are enrolled into an eligible subject of study by the census date. Alternatively, you may choose to pay the fees yourself as specified in your Letter of Offer. Please note, you are required to repay your HELP loan through the taxation system once your income exceeds the government’s set minimum thresholds. The current minimum threshold may be found on the government's StudyAssist website.