Trimester 2 Accelerated (T2X)
WHAT IS T2X?
- Kaplan Business School’s Trimester 2 Accelerated, known as T2X, is a complete but fast-track trimester. It is delivered over a 6-week teaching duration. A full-time study load for this trimester is just one subject. Delivered online over 6 teaching weeks and 1 exam week.
- Experience workshop style teaching and real-world focused assessments.
- A number of scholarships available up to 30%.
- Only $2,500 deposit to secure your place.*
WHO IS IT FOR?
T2X is ideal for international and local students, whether they are currently in Australia or overseas.
It is only available to students who are commencing their study with Kaplan Business School in the month of September of each year. We will consider offering other accelerated intakes in future if appropriate.
WHY IS IT BEING OFFERED?
T2X was offered for the first time in 2020 because of unprecedented demand from students and well-informed advice from our education agents.
We know, for example, that many students wish to take advantage of our independently verified reputation for high-quality education but are unable to do so at a time of their choosing due to there being just three intakes per year. T2X therefore provides students with an opportunity to join Kaplan Business School in between Trimesters 2 and 3 via a fast-track study period.
WHICH COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR T2X?
The full suite of KBS undergraduate Bachelor courses and postgraduate courses will be available via a select number of subjects to be taught online.
Available courses for T2X are:
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
Every student of Kaplan Business School, particularly those who choose to enrol in this accelerated trimester, have access to a comprehensive range of services including a Student Experience team (for general support), an Academic Success Centre (for coaching on study skills), and a Careers Central team (for help on becoming more employable).At KBS, we are recognised worldwide for our truly supportive and nurturing learning environment, with a focus on delivering the best educational experience for our students. Students have rated our student support higher than every public university in Australia^ and that is something we are very proud of!
Available support also includes:
- FREE ONLINE TUTORING: more than 500 tutors in the evenings and on weekends
- FACE-TO-FACE TUTORING: teachers and graduates for subject-specific assistance
- STUDENT COUNSELLING: qualified professionals for guidance on overcoming personal issues
For more information, please refer to the Student Experience page on our website.
If you are an international student in Australia or still based overseas, you can speak with your agent for more information. Please locate a local representative in your region by searching here
Local students or international students in Australia are also able to call us on 1300 558 036 or Email us on: email@example.com
Alternatively, please enter your details and message in the form found here
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO STUDY ONLINE WITH KAPLAN BUSINESS SCHOOL?In the current climate, education and learning has moved largely online. But rest assured, at Kaplan Business School, we’re still here to support you until we are able to reopen our campuses. Our online learning platform enables us to continue delivering our world class education with industry leading student support.
FURTHER INFORMATION FOR EDUCATION AGENTS
* Conditions apply. Please ask your Kaplan Business School representative for the full terms and conditions.
^ QILT 2020 Student Experience Survey National Report, published March 2021.