Bachelor of Business (Hospitality & Tourism Management)
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 3 years/ 24 subjects/ 9 trimesters
Structure / 24 subjects: 14 core + 10 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Hospitality manager / Events and community manager / Hotel supervisor / Tourism operator / Travel industry entrepreneur
START DATE / March, July, September + November
In today’s increasingly mobile world, hospitality and tourism is becoming one of the largest global industries. Within our Bachelor of Business (Hospitality & Tourism Management), you will acquire business communication skills, financial literacy and a host of other transferable skills. Whether you wish to work as a consultant, or to start your own business, this degree provides an excellent platform for your business career.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney / Online
Perth (available from Trimester 2, 2022)
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management) at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Apply knowledge and skills to design and deliver sustainable hospitality and tourism services
- Develop, analyse and evaluate solutions for hospitality and tourism problems
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders to acquire and convey knowledge and ideas to achieve shared goals in hospitality and tourism contexts
- Integrate interdisciplinary knowledge within hospitality and tourism contexts
- Critically reflect on ethical hospitality and tourism practices to improve interpersonal and operational skills and knowledge
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.
Download the Admissions Information for Bachelor of Business (Hospitality and Tourism Management)