Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 3 years/ 24 subjects/ 9 trimesters
Structure / 24 subjects: 18 core + 6 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Corporate accountant / Tax accountant / Business analyst / Management accountant / Financial officer
START DATE / March, July, September + November
The Bachelor of Business (Accounting) will provide you with key business principles and the relevant practical skills necessary to launch a successful career in accounting. The course is accredited by CPA Australia,CA ANZ and ACCA, and offers a direct pathway to professional certification and employment.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney / Online
Perth (available from Trimester 2, 2022)
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (Accounting) at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Identify, measure and analyse accounting and other related information from various sources
- Communicate accounting advice and holistic solutions to both accountants and non-accountants
- Exercise judgement and critically apply accounting knowledge to solve routine problems in collaborative and individual contexts
- Apply accounting knowledge to solve problems within social, ethical, economic, legal, regulatory and international contexts
- Acknowledge and consider the ethical implications when solving routine accounting processes and practice
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.
Download the Admissions Information for Bachelor of Business (Accounting)