Bachelor of Business (Management)
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 3 years/ 24 subjects/ 9 trimesters
Structure / 24 subjects: 15 core + 9 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Management consultant / Business strategist / Corporate manager / Human resources adviser / Small business owner
START DATE / March, July, September + November
Our Bachelor of Business (Management) degree equips you with the essential knowledge and skills to become a respected manager of people in a professional environment. The insights you gain will be relevant to any industry and will empower you to build productive, ethical and successful teams and organisations.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney / Perth
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business (Management) at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Analyse and apply management tools, frameworks and theoretical concepts to businesses within diverse industries and global contexts
- Apply business ethics and sustainability practices when making business decisions
- Apply critical thinking and judgment to identify and solve management challenges individually and in teams
- Apply human resource and project management practices to support organisational strategy and individual strategic thinking
- Use communication methods appropriate to a range of professional work contexts
- Explore innovative ways to foster organisational culture and to further new developments within dynamic business environments
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.
Download the Admissions Information for Bachelor of Business (Management)