Master of Business Analytics
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 1 year, 8 months / 5 trimesters
Structure / 12 subjects: 9 core + 3 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Business analyst / Social media specialist / Reporting analyst / Business consultant
START DATE / March, July, September + November
The Master of Business Analytics is for students who have an objective to become genuine specialists in their profession and are therefore seeking a level of study that will deepen their expertise and enhance their professionalism. As a result, the diversity of their skillset is expanded significantly, the outcome of which is a well-rounded business analyst highly regarded by employers across any industry.
This course is also available online.
Our IAPA membership provides students with industry-relevant benefits including a range of internships.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Perth / Sydney / Online
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Master of Business Analytics at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Investigate business opportunities by applying off-the-shelf analytics tools to business data
- Communicate complex business data outcomes to diverse, specialist and non-specialist stakeholders clearly, effectively and in an engaging and ethical manner
- Use sound judgement to formulate, advise and implement business solutions via the aid of data-driven, evidence-based approaches
- Apply an exploratory mindset when solving complex business problems
- Evaluate ethical, privacy and security issues regarding smart technology, and data acquisition, management and distribution
- Construct, manage and operate in diverse expert teams to oversee data-driven initiatives
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.