Bachelor of Business
Typical Duration / Standard Study Option 3 years/ 24 subjects/ 9 trimesters
Structure / 24 subjects: 6 core + 18 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Administration manager / Quality Assurance supervisor / Customer service leader / Business coach
START DATE / March, July, September + November
Our Bachelor of Business provides the theoretical and practical skills necessary to start a successful business career. You will learn analytical, high-level problem solving, and communication skills crucial to industry success. You will graduate with a firm understanding of different business environments and develop effective ways to approach, create and execute operational business plans.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Sydney / Online
Perth (available from Trimester 2, 2022)
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge across a range of business disciplines
- Understand and explain the factors that impact the global environment in which businesses operate
- Formulate ethical inter-disciplinary responses to business challenges, ideas and opportunities
- Contextualise and apply data and ethical considerations to business decision making
- Communicate effectively in a range of business environments and with people from diverse backgrounds
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.
Download the Admissions Information for Bachelor of Business