Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics
Typical Duration /
Standard Study Option 1 year / 3 trimesters
An accelerated study option is available depending on subject options.
Structure / 8 subjects: 6 core + 2 electives
CAREER OUTCOMES / Business insights adviser / Service desk operator / Commercial analyst / Process improvement consultant
START DATE / March, July + November
The Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics is ideal for students who wish to work specifically in the business analytics industry in an entry-level position. To facilitate such a career change, students are taught deeper-level knowledge so that they’re confidently able to evaluate ethical and security issues and to competently operate the processes associated with data acquisition and dissemination.
Adelaide / Brisbane / Melbourne / Perth / Sydney
Course Learning Outcomes
Students enrolled in the Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics at Kaplan Business School will learn how to:
- Investigate business opportunities by applying off-the-shelf analytics tools to business data
- Communicate complex business data outcomes to diverse, specialist and non-specialist stakeholders clearly, effectively and in an engaging and ethical manner
- Use sound judgement to formulate, advise and implement business solutions via the aid of data-driven, evidence-based approaches
- Apply an exploratory mindset when solving complex business problems
- Evaluate ethical, privacy and security issues regarding smart technology, and data acquisition, management and distribution
All students applying to study at Kaplan Business School must satisfy the entry requirements for the desired course.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Students may be eligible for credit for academic work previously completed and should apply to the School for this to be recognised as an exemption from individual subjects of study.