New Information Technology Courses
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new information technology (IT) courses, with teaching commencing in March 2023 (Trimester 1).
The course range includes:
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Extension)
These new course offerings have been developed in response to significant and growing demand for IT skills in Australia, and globally, as businesses and organisations struggle to scale their digital operations in pace with rapid technological advancements.
In fact, according to the 2021 Digital Pulse from Deloitte, Australia needs 60,000 additional IT workers annually to meet current demand, however only 7,000 students are graduating with an IT qualification each year.
Our Master of Information Technology is designed to help students stand out as graduates entering the IT workforce. The course structure gives you the ability to choose from one of four high-growth specialisations that will allow you to access a range of diverse and future-focused career outcomes, including:
- Analytics – business analyst, data engineer, data centre technician, etc.
- Web and mobile development – web designer, app developer, multimedia specialist, etc.
- Cyber security – digital forensics analyst, blockchain developer, cyber intelligence specialist, etc.
- Programming – software engineer, analyst programmer, network engineer, etc.
- Generalist – cloud architect, IT project manager, network administrator, etc.