COVID-19 Health and safety
We’re committed to protecting the health and safety of our students, staff, and the wider KBS community. KBS has taken numerous actions to ensure staff and students abide by heightened safety standards necessary to protect our community against COVID-19.
Our campus safety measures and risk controls are continually informed by State and Commonwealth Government health guidelines and advice to ensure an engaging and safe on-campus experience.
CAMPUS COVID-19 SAFETY
Kaplan Business School has introduced a range of COVID-19 risk controls and safety measures to keep our students, staff, and campuses safe.
- All staff, students, visitors, and contractors will need to be fully vaccinated to attend the campus in Melbourne and Sydney. When on campus, you must be able to produce proof of vaccination or medical exemption
- This is not yet the case for our campuses in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, but we’re closely monitoring State health guidelines and vaccination rates
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. If you feel unwell while on campus, please leave immediately, get tested, and isolate until you receive a negative result
- If you have tested positive to COVID-19 and have attended one of our campuses during your infectious period, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All visitors must use QR codes to check in and out of all campuses
- Everyone will need to observe social distancing requirements and maintain 1.5m physical distance from others
- Class start times have been staggered and we have ensured classroom use is spread out throughout each day
- All desks for student-facing roles have had plastic panelling installed
- Regular cleaning takes place throughout all campuses, including high touch point areas
- Everyone is encouraged to practise good hygiene including regularly washing and sanitising hands
- Please clean or wipe down the equipment you use
The list above is not exhaustive and we’re constantly reviewing these measures and others in line with any changes to State or Commonwealth guidelines.
HEALTH ADVICE AND RESOURCES
- The Federal Department of Health has set up a Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alert providing the latest COVID-19 information
- 24-hour COVID-19 Health Information Line is available at 1800 020 080
- Access Health Direct website to locate GP and COVID-19 testing clinics
- If you’re a KBS student, download the Sonder app free of charge
Information about travelling to and from Australia:
- Australian Government Travel Advice
- Australian Government Smart Traveller
- Study Australia information for international students
International Students Returning to Australia
State-based information for international students wanting to study in Australia:
State-based information and resources about health, rules and restrictions:
- NSW Health (for Sydney)
- Queensland Health (for Brisbane)
- VIC Health (for Melbourne)
- SA Health (for Adelaide)
- WA Health (for Perth)
If you have any COVID-19 related enquiries, please email our dedicated support team at email@example.com.