Sydney campus moves to a new location
Kaplan Business School is excited to announce that we will be relocating to a magnificent new location at Level 1, 55 Elizabeth Street in Sydney's CBD. We will be sharing this campus with the University of Newcastle. The doors to our new campus will welcome students on Monday, 11 July 2022, and all Kaplan classes in Sydney will be located at this new location from this date.
Our new campus is conveniently located close to Martin Place which is recognised globally as the Australian hub for some of the world's largest companies and a short 5-minute walk from St James or Martin Place train stations.
- Last day at 540 George Street: Thursday 30 June
- First day at 55 Elizabeth Street: Monday 11 July
- First day of Trimester 2: Monday 18 July
From Friday 1 July - to Friday 8 July (inclusive), both campuses will be closed for relocation and renovations. However, all support services will continue to be available via email and phone at (02) 8248 6758.
Some other highlights of the new campus include:
- Two floors that have bright and spacious classrooms, lounge areas, study booths, collaboration rooms and more
- Combined student experience service hub
- State-of-the-art campus facilities designed to enhance student experience
We plan to relocate campuses during the trimester break (early July 2022) to ensure that there will be no disruption to our students’ studies.
We are excited for our students to experience these fresh, new facilities and benefit from this superior location.