Primary Healthcare Leadership Scholarship
The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed the world as we know it and has put into sharp focus the immense contribution of healthcare workers around the world. To encourage health workers to enhance their skills to address the healthcare leadership required during this unprecedented time, Kaplan Business School is offering a Primary Healthcare Leadership Scholarship.
A limited number of Primary Healthcare Leadership Scholarships will be offered to selected students who can demonstrate a recent record of employment in the area of Primary Healthcare, Health Services Management or similar engagement. Recipients will be awarded a 50% scholarship for the Master of Business Administration – Health Services Management and will be able to choose to study online or at one of our 5 Campuses.
To learn more about our MBA Health Services Management please watch the video below:
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check Eligibility Criteria and terms and conditions
- Complete scholarship application form and 500-word personal statement
- Attach supporting documentation with your submission
- Sign and date the student declaration
- Submit your scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Primary Healthcare Leadership Scholarship application forms below:
If you would like more information or have any issues with applying for your chosen scholarship, please contact email@example.com