We’re proud to announce that our Bachelor of Business has been revamped to include a brand new, optional internship program to the degree. This is an incredibly powerful addition to the course, and we encourage all Bachelor of Business students to take advantage of the program
If you’re a Bachelor of Business student looking to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Valeria, our Campus Internship Co-ordinator.
For more information, please visit: https://www.kbs.edu.au/future-students/introducing-academic-internships/
Looking for a careers team that gets students results?
Through our Careers Central team, we’ve successfully placed students into top tier companies like PwC, Toyota, CPA Australia and more.
We have a dedicated Careers Central team who are available weekly to provide expert career support and guidance.
Students can make an appointment at Reception to see their Careers Advisor who can provide support and advice on:
- Resume writing and covering letter preparation
- Preparing your social media profile
- Job-hunting advice
- Application and interview preparation tips
- Networking techniques and how to create professional opportunities
- Information on professional accreditation and associations
- Career pathways and planning guidance
- Employability skills information sessions and online resources
- Paid employment, voluntary work and internships
- Relevant industry updates and employment trends