Systems and IT - FAQ
Q: What is Kaplink?
A: Kaplink is a new student portal that will be replacing KHUB and adding greater functionality, making it much easier for you to manage your information and access day-to-day support throughout your entire educational journey with KBS – and beyond.
You will have a one-stop shop for everything KBS including:
- Your subject enrolments (replacing KHUB)
- Payment details and portal
- Ability to lodge enquiries online
- All paper forms and processes online
- Much, much more!
Q: What can I do in Kaplink?
A: Kaplink is your portal for interacting with the Student Experience team and makes managing your educational journey with us as quick and efficient as possible. Any support you need is just a few clicks away.
- Update your personal information
- Complete your subject enrolments
- Make payments and manage your financials
- Lodge enquiries and requests, as well as track their progress
- Access the dynamic self-help student portal
- Browse an online knowledge base to gain answers to FAQs
- Easily access MyKBS and your subject and course materials
- Access your personalised timetable and calendar
- Receive calendar reminders for key dates in the trimester
- Much, much more!
Q: I need help navigating Kaplink. Where can I get help?
A: Training modules on how to use Kaplink can be found below, or alternatively please contact the Student Experience Team to help you with navigating through Kaplink.
- How to login
- How to update your profile
- How to view and manage your finances
- How to track your course progress
- How to complete subject enrolments
Q: I want to change my personal details (phone, address, email). How can I do this in Kaplink?
A: All personal details can be updated through Kaplink. Once you login to Kaplink click on your name at the top right-hand corner and select “My profile” which will take you to all your personal details.