Kaplan Business School (KBS) has partnered with Flywire to accept payments from international students worldwide. Easily and securely make payments in your own currency, using local payment methods from the safety and convenience of your home. With real-time tracking and around-the-clock multilingual support, millions of students and families around the world trust Flywire for payment processing and now KBS students will receive this benefit as well.
WHAT IS FLYWIRE?
Flywire provides our students with an easy and secure method of sending payments for their tuition fees. Flywire allows you to pay securely from banks worldwide, offering competitive foreign exchange rates. Students and payers will be able to track their payments from start to finish and save on bank fees and exchange rates. Flywire also offers around-the-clock multilingual customer support via live chat, phone, and email. To learn more, go to flywire.com/support.
WHY HAS KBS CHOSEN FLYWIRE?
Flywire has been solving complex payment problems for students and education institutions since 2009. Today, they continue to remove boundaries by connecting millions of students with more than 2,000 institutions to improve the payment experience worldwide. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavourable foreign exchange rates.
WHAT ADVANTAGES ARE THERE TO USING FLYWIRE?
There are several advantages for our students in using Flywire, compared to bank transfer. These include:
- You can pay securely from banks worldwide.
- It provides quicker and more secure processing of tuition fees.
- You save on bank fees and foreign exchange rates, plus Flywire offers a Best Price Guarantee.
- There is support for 140+ currencies across 240 countries and territories – you can pay from almost any country in your local currency.
- You can track the progress of your payment in Flywire’s app and receive SMS or email status updates.
- There is access to around-the-clock multilingual customer support via live chat, email, phone and WeChat for Chinese students.
WHAT CHANGES ARE THERE FOR ME AS A STUDENT?
To pay for your tuition fees, KBS will no longer be offering bank transfer as an option, with Flywire replacing it. You can still pay your tuition fees by Credit Card. These options will be available in Kaplink, as well as on our Payment Portal webpage.
HOW DO I USE FLYWIRE?
It’s easy! Follow the steps below which are also accessible via Kaplink or our Payment Portal webpage.
- Go to kbs-australia.flywire.com.
- Enter your payment amount and country of origin. On the next page, select your payment method.
- Enter some basic information to create your payment booking.
- Follow the payment instructions precisely provided to send funds to Flywire.
- Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution. You can also create a Flywire account and log into Flywire’s mobile app to track your payment online 24x7.
Here's a video of how to make your international payment:
WHAT SUPPORT CAN FLYWIRE PROVIDE WHEN MAKING A PAYMENT?
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.