HOW TO APPLY
1. Fill out this online application. Please allow 15-30 minutes of your time and be aware that your application has to be completed in full, as it cannot be saved or resumed later.
2. Upload certified copies of your relevant documents (e.g. academic transcripts, passport, etc.). The system will provide you with the relevant instructions.
3. Kaplan Business School will notify students after receiving the application whether they have been accepted or not. If accepted, students will receive an offer of Admission.
4. To proceed with the enrolment, students will need to sign and return the Acceptance of Offer form and pay the fees as specified in the Offer of Admissions. Payment can be made directly to Kaplan Business School.
5. For international students an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) will then be issued and students can then proceed to apply for a student visa to come to Australia.
► Please also refer to the KBS key dates in the Academic Calendar.
► For further details, including tuition fees, please visit the relevant course information pages on the KBS website.
► Contact our sales team if you should have questions or experience any issues with this online form.
► For a list of available subjects, you can view our subject offerings here