Trimester 1 Accelerated (T1X)
WHAT IS T1X?
- Kaplan Business School’s Trimester 1 Accelerated, known as T1X, is a complete but fast-track trimester. It is delivered over a 6-week teaching duration. A full-time study load for this trimester is just one subject, though it is possible to choose to study more than one subject. Delivered online over 6 teaching weeks.
- Experience workshop style teaching and real-world focused assessments.
- A number of scholarships available up to 30%.
- Only $2,500 deposit to secure your place.*
WHO IS IT FOR?
T1X is ideal if you currently hold an Offer Letter or CoE for Trimester 1 but unfortunately missed out on the enrolment deadline. Or, you may be a new onshore student wanting to cross-off a subject or two prior to Trimester 2 in July 2022. T1X is available for international and local students, whether you are currently in Australia or overseas.
WHICH COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR T1X?
All Bachelor and Master courses will be available for study in T1X.
Available courses for T1X are:
Available subjects for T1X are:
BUS101, BUS109, ACCM4000, STAM4000, DATA4000, MBA402, MBA404, MBA502
WHAT SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
Every student of Kaplan Business School, particularly those who choose to enrol in this accelerated trimester, have access to a comprehensive range of services including a Student Experience team (for general support), an Academic Success Centre (for coaching on study skills), and a Careers Central team (for help on becoming more employable).At KBS, we are recognised worldwide for our truly supportive and nurturing learning environment, with a focus on delivering the best educational experience for our students. Students have rated our student support higher than every public university in Australia^ and that is something we are very proud of!
Available support also includes:
- FREE ONLINE TUTORING: more than 500 tutors in the evenings and on weekends
- FACE-TO-FACE TUTORING: teachers and graduates for subject-specific assistance
- STUDENT COUNSELLING: qualified professionals for guidance on overcoming personal issues
For more information, please refer to the Student Experience page on our website.
Which students are eligible for T1X?
Students who hold an Offer Letter or CoE for T1 but were unable to commence in time, or any new onshore students wanting to enroll prior to T2 (July 2022). Students that have already enrolled in T1 subjects may not transfer to T1X.
Which campuses are available for T1X?
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide.
How many subjects will I need to take in T1X?
1 subject only.
Which subjects are offered in T1X?
BUS101, BUS109; ACCM4000, STAM4000, DATA4000; MBA402, MBA404, MBA502.
Do I have to make up for a 2nd subject if I only pick 1 subject in T1X?
Yes, you will have to "overload" one subject later in your enrolment.
I have an offshore CoE and have made a payment for a full subject load for Trimester 1. What happens now?
As an offshore CoE holder having made payments for a full trimester, you will have your T1X balance credited to your Trimester 2 fees.
HOW TO APPLY
For students who have already applied for a previous Trimester, please contact your agent to secure a new offer for the T1X intake.
If you are an international student in Australia or still based overseas and have not previously applied to Kaplan Business School, you can speak with your agent for more information. Please locate a local representative in your region using our 'Find An Agent' tool.
Local students or international students in Australia are also able to call us on 1300 558 036 or email us.
Alternatively, please enter your details and message us via the form on our contact page
* Conditions apply. Please ask your Kaplan Business School representative for the full terms and conditions.
^ QILT 2020 Student Experience Survey National Report, published March 2021.