KBS Joins The Council For Australian Tourism & Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
We are proud to announce that Kaplan Business School has been accepted as a Chapter member to The Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)!
The Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) is a Council established to represent the interests of higher education providers of bachelor degree level and above in tourism, hospitality and events education.
Members of CAUTHE have opportunities to meet and network with other academics who are interested in hospitality, tourism and events research through involvement in the annual conference, mid-year meeting, special interest groups and industry workshops.
CAUTHE conducts an annual conference, which is organised by a host committee drawn from a single institution or a consortium of closely located institutions, for academics, students and industry. The first annual CAUTHE conference was held in 1993, with two conferences having been held prior to the formalisation of CAUTHE in 1988 and 1991. CAUTHE publishes the Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Some of the key benefits of this membership include:
- Institutional listing on CAUTHE website
- Use of the email list to share issues and promote related events and information
- Up to date information via the newsletter
- Membership of national advocacy and voice for tourism and hospitality education
- Participation in: Chapter Heads breakfast at the Annual Conference
- Other discussions relating to issues and directions in tourism and hospitality education and research
- Eligibility to host the Annual Conference and showcase host institutional programs and tourism and hospitality experiences
- Eligibility for members to apply for the annual Early Career Researcher conference bursaries
- Board of Director voting rights
The KBS profile is now displayed at http://cauthe.org/services/memberships/chapter/