Our modern campus is comfortable, intimate and social, with IT access that is fast and convenient and staff who are friendly and engaging. We offer a range of services and facilities designed to make your learning experience enjoyable, rewarding and focused on your career goals.
Adelaide, the capital city of the state of South Australia, is a welcoming, cosmopolitan city of around 1.1 million people. Adelaide hosts many high-profile cultural, musical and sporting events. The city centre is compact, easy to navigate and surrounded on all sides by spacious, green parklands. The city streets contain many cafes and restaurants offering a wide variety of multicultural cuisines.
The areas surrounding Adelaide also offer the chance to experience typically Australian attractions such as surf beaches and National Parks
- Adelaide is known for its cultural events and high quality education
- Adelaide is the centre of economic, cultural, political and social scenes in South Australia
- An attractive, well-planned city of wide streets, squares and parks, Adelaide is an elegant mixture of historic and modern buildings
- Convenient and inexpensive public transport systems make navigating the city easy
- Over 100 different ethnic communities live in Adelaide
- With a reputation for advanced research and technology, especially in the telecommunications and defence industries, Adelaide also has a strong industrial manufacturing base
- Numerous recreational activities are available in Adelaide including cinemas and theatres, music, shopping and water sports at nearby beaches.
68 Grenfell Street
Adelaide South Australia, 5000
Telephone: +61 8 8215 4100
Fax: +61 8 8215 4111
Living Expenses: AUD$12,000- $15,000