Job position description:
Urbanest is student living made better. We are a leading provider of purpose built, owned and managed student accommodation in Australia. We are committed to providing the best service to our customers at all times whilst providing a supported and independent living experience within a modern and purpose built living environment.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and well organised individuals to join our energetic, fast paced Sydney teams. Reporting to the General Manager, the Customer Service Assistant (CSA) will be the first point of contact for all customers assisting in the delivery of customer focused operations including customer service, leasing and marketing and financial administration of customer accounts.
Self starter. Optimist. People person. Effective communicator. Team player. Flexible.
Passionate about delivering consistent customer service.
If these are the terms you use to describe yourself, we would love to hear from you. To be successful in joining the team, you will be able to demonstrate our company values of Integrity, Commitment and Energy. Apart from these personal traits, you will also have:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role (preferably in a team),
- Experience of Accommodation or Customer Management System software
- High level skills in Microsoft Office.
In return for your hard work, we will reward you with the following benefits:
- Generous 25 day annual leave (pro rata) every year
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth
- Structured job specific training to support you in your daily responsibilities
- Amazing team to work with
- Managers who will support you in achieving your performance goals
With multiple sites around Australia, Urbanest is currently in an exciting growth phase. This is a great opportunity for you to join our team and grow with the business.
Please note that all job positions in Urbanest are subject to a criminal history check along with a ‘Working With Children’ check.
If you’re interested in the position, please get in touch with your friendly Careers Officer – Michelle Otuke. Good luck to all those applying!